1. What is eligibility & admission procedure in Career Course at NIPS?
Ans. Although there is no specific criteria for admission,basic knowledge of computer will be an added advantage for the students. There are some Diploma courses for that you should pass 10+2 with any stream, while some other short term certificate courses require only 10th / High school.
2. Does Institute provide any placement security after completion of the course?
Ans: On successfully completion of a career course, you could be eligible for 100% Job placement assistance. Till 2017, 2500+ students of NIPS received job placements in top companies with good salary packages. NIPS placed its students as Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Account Executive, Accountant & other related fields.
3. Are you providing Online Training?
Ans: Now a days everyone is highly occupied with his/her work, so online training is a best option rather than attending normal classroom lectures. Our institute believes in one on one teaching with industry Experts in online mode for better & quality training that’s why little bit expensive.
4. What are the profiles and experiences of trainers at NIPS?
Ans: We have a strong team of professionals having expert knowledge & internationally certified (ICDL) in their fields. Our trainers are very supportive and renders friendly working environment to the students which stimulate their growth in a positive manner.
5. Do I need to pay the complete fee in single shot or can I have instalment facility?
Ans: We have both options, Moreover, when you pay the whole amount in one shot then you can avail attractive discount too.
6. Is the fee refundable or transferable in any circumstances ?
Ans: Strictly a big No, fee once paid will not be refundable or transferable in any case. You can go for free of cost demo class before paying any amount to us.
7. What is the procedure if someone wants to go on short or long leave?
Ans:We have a certain rule for students regrading leaves and cover up classes. If any student wants to go for short or long leave, then they have to follow a procedure that is just Inform their perspective faculty before leave & Submit a leave application for the approval. Need to Mail your leave application: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Do you offer any demo sort of to judge the institute quality & facilities & how many student in 1 batch?
Ans:Yes of course, it is very important to know each and everything about our training program before joining us. Our institute helps you properly to resolve your queries. During counselling student can directly discuss with our faculty face to face & ask for free demo classes.
9. What will be minimum salary after completion of career course?
Ans: You can join our career course even if you are waiting for result of any type of studies -12th/graduation/post-graduation. As far as salary is concerned it’s totally depends upon candidate in general it varies from 8000 – 15000 as fresher after completion of career courses.
To be a nationally recognized institute & IT solution provider company known for our customer focused responsiveness and our commitment to excellence.